This time an easy recipe. Do you love jam? Then make this healthy version! Delicious for your breakfast or lunch!
- 100 grams of blackberries
- 100 grams of raspberries
- 2 tablespoons dairy spread light
- Whole wheat bread or rusk
1. Wash the fruit and puree with a stick blender or food processor.
2. Add the dairy spread and mix well.
3. Serve with a whole-wheat slice of bread or whole-wheat rusk and garnish with a raspberry.
Enjoy your meal!
Follow Nutrition Coach Wendy on social media for more healthy meals and fun food facts: