Lasagna with zucchini!
This time a healthy pasta recipe with zucchini. Zucchini has a slightly sweet, smooth taste. As a result, it fits very well in many different dishes such as salad, ratatouille, Dutch pot and soup or lasagna.
Ingredients for 3 persons:
- 300 grams of beef (vegan or chicken meat is also possible)
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 3 tomatoes
- ½ zucchini (you can make soup from the other half :-))
- 2 packs of tomato fritto
- 1 ball of mozzarella (light)
- ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Italian herbs
- whole grain lasagne
- sheets olive oil
- 20 grams of grated cheese 30+
- 1 cucumber
- pepper and salt
1.Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Finely chop the garlic. Heat some olive oil in a pan and fry the garlic. Add the minced meat and the Italian herbs and fry the meat loose.
2. Add the tomato fritto and the lemon juice. Then let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Wash the zucchini and tomato. Use a vegetable peeler or cheese slicer to slice the zucchini ribbons. Slice the tomato and mozzarella.
4. Grease an oversize with a little olive oil and then add a layer of the sauce. Then divide the zucchini ribbons over the layer of sauce. Then add another layer of sauce and then a layer of lasagne sheets. Place the tomatoes on top. Then add another layer of sauce and then top with the mozzarella. Finally add some Italian herbs and the grated cheese.
5. Place the dish in the oven for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, clean the cucumber and cut into thin slices. Put in a bowl and add vinegar and salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve with the cucumber in vinegar.
Enjoy your meal!