Couscous frittata with salmon!
This time a healthy and easy recipe with fish. Fish is good for your health. The fish fatty acids are good for your heart and blood vessels. That is why it is advisable to eat fish once a week. Preferably fatty fish, such as mackerel, herring, sardines or salmon.
Ingredients for 2 persons:
- 125 grams of whole grain couscous
- 1/2 red onion
- 200 grams of snack tomatoes
- 200 grams of carrot
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams of salmon trout
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Broccocress or cress for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 185 degrees. Bring a large pot of water and a pinch of salt to the boil and add the couscous. Boil for 6 minutes and drain well.
2. Clean and finely chop the onion. Wash the carrot and tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add salt and pepper.
4. Fry the onion, tomato and carrot with salt and pepper in olive oil in a frying pan or frying pan for 4 minutes.
5. Now spoon the couscous on top of the vegetables and pour in the beaten eggs. Press and then add the salmon in pieces. Place the pan in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Serve with broccoli cress or cress.
Enjoy your meal!