This time a healthy snack with oatmeal! Completely vegan! Oatmeal is healthy and is listed in the Wheel of Five. Oatmeal provides carbohydrates, protein, fiber, B vitamins and minerals.Oatmeal is a whole grain grain product. Whole grain products reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 190 grams of applesauce (100% applesauce)
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 60 ml coconut oil (melted)
- 1 apple
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix the applesauce, syrup and coconut oil together.
4. Add the applesauce mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well.
5. Pour the batter into a cake tin. Cut the apple and thin slices and place them upright in the batter.
6. Bake the cake for about 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!
Follow Nutrition Coach Wendy on social media for more healthy meals and fun food facts: