Do you also eat vegetables regularly? The advice is to eat at least 250 grams of vegetables every day! Vegetables contain many good nutrients and are also very tasty! Like this spinach soup!
- 400 grams of spinach
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 700 ml of water
- 25 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt 0% fat
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 30 grams of almond flakes
1. Chop the onion and finely chop the garlic. Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a large stockpot and fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add the water and crumble the stock cube in the pan. Add the spinach and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the stove, add the butter and puree the soup with the hand blender in 2 minutes until smooth.
3. Serve with the Greek yogurt and almond flakes.
Enjoy your meal!
Follow Nutrition Coach Wendy on social media for more healthy meals and fun food facts: