Very easy to make yourself! This bar is better than the variants from the supermarket which contains a lot of sugar. This healthy variant contains nutritious products. Ideal for your breakfast or as a healthy snack! Also during a long intensive workout (more than 1.5 hours) an ideal snack to replenish your carbohydrates!
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 tablespoon agave syrup
- 45 grams oatmeal
- 1/2 tablespoon flaxseed
- 30 grams unsalted nuts (I opted for cashew nuts this time)
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut grater
1. Remove the baking sheet from your oven and preheat to 175 degrees.
2. Mash the banana with a fork or spoon as finely as possible. Mix with the cinnamon and agave syrup.
3. Chop or break the nuts finely. Then add the nuts and other dry ingredients and stir until firm.
4. Turn the mixture into a square slice about 1 cm thick on the baking paper on the baking sheet. Bake in the middle of the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Every oven is different so check how it goes after 20 minutes.
5. Allow the slice to cool and cut into strips.
Enjoy your meal!