This time a Mexican dish with tacos! Taco shells are an example of a choice of the day, namely something small outside the Wheel of Five. A daily choice does not contain too many calories, saturated fat and salt per serving. In a healthy diet fit 3 to 5 daily choices.
Ingredients for 3 persons:
- 6 taco shells
- 250 grams of lean minced beef (also delicious with minced chicken or vegetarian mincemeat!)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 peppers
- 100 grams of lamb's lettuce
- 50 ml crème frache light
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder (or more if you like it spicy)
- ½ lime
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- grated cheese 30+
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic and fry with some olive oil until translucent. Add the minced meat and fry.
2. Wash the tomatoes and peppers and cut into pieces. Add to the meat and add the spices. Stir well and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 140 degrees. Place the taco shells in a casserole dish. Fill it with the mincemeat mixture and some lime juice. Finally, add a little bit of cheese. Place the tray in the center of the oven for 12 minutes.
4. Remove the dish from the oven and garnish with lamb's lettuce and crème frache.
Enjoy your meal!