This time a healthy snack with oatmeal! Completely vegan! Oatmeal is healthy and is listed in the Wheel of Five. Oatmeal provides carbohydrates, protein, fiber, B vitamins and minerals.Oatmeal is a whole grain grain product. Whole grain products reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- 100 grams of oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons wholemeal flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- pinch of salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 190 grams of applesauce (100% applesauce)
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup
- 60 ml coconut oil (melted)
- 1 apple
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, mix the applesauce, syrup and coconut oil together.
4. Add the applesauce mixture to the dry ingredients and stir well.
5. Pour the batter into a cake tin. Cut the apple and thin slices and place them upright in the batter.
6. Bake the cake for about 30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!